Ir para conteúdo

Posts Recomendados

So I downloaded the file and put it in my main Valhalla folder but nothing's really changed for me (Also there are other files in the, what do we do with those? Same?). When I try to use CE all i get is it sticking when I click any subcategories of the "+Inventory". I think the boosters are working just can't get any items... The "+Open shop directly" option just has something like a clock with the hands going round and round when I click it but nothing seems to be happening. Is it actually fixed or is it just me... Sorry I'm new to the type of stuff. Thanks.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Fundador
17 minutos atrás, Maestro disse:

So I downloaded the file and put it in my main Valhalla folder but nothing's really changed for me (Also there are other files in the, what do we do with those? Same?). When I try to use CE all i get is it sticking when I click any subcategories of the "+Inventory". I think the boosters are working just can't get any items... The "+Open shop directly" option just has something like a clock with the hands going round and round when I click it but nothing seems to be happening. Is it actually fixed or is it just me... Sorry I'm new to the type of stuff. Thanks.

You use this file only to see again your items, the CE Table is not working yet, wait for the update.

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

@Load you think budabum will find a solution to this? or will be need dll all the time?

i think item spawning is fine all my runes/materials stay safe maybe if he can add "infinite opal" or a feature to add opal we can get all helix items legit so we can use the items without dll i hope infinite opal will work because seems like its the only option to keep our helix items other than dll

Link para o comentário

• Fundador
11 minutos atrás, Balader disse:

@Load you think budabum will find a solution to this? or will be need dll all the time?

i think item spawning is fine all my runes/materials stay safe maybe if he can add "infinite opal" or a feature to add opal we can get all helix items legit so we can use the items without dll i hope infinite opal will work because seems like its the only option to keep our helix items other than dll

I really don't know, but we will figure out soon. And Opal is a serverside "money", it can't be hacked or changed.

The dll is just a bypass to you not loose your helix items.

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

• Fundador
1 hora atrás, RetroCodex disse:

@lesly2316

If you had a previous save file that had the items. just roll back that file with the helix patch file and you will have those items back. tested and worked 

has you said, just roll back you save before the update and use this bypass and you wont lose your items

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

• Fundador
18 minutos atrás, Roberto Cavalcanti disse:

@Load Conseguiram algum progresso para um novo Trainer nessa Versão ?

Trainer já tem, as se você se refere ao Inventory Editor, estão proguedindo, no momento encontraram um bypass que faz você não perder mais os itens helix da loja, mas necessita que você coloque uma .dll na pasta raiz do jogo, estão vendo uma forma de resolver sem precisar disso, e o Inventory Editor do budabum está sendo atualizado, tudo indica que amanhã, segunda-feira, já esteja disponível, infelizmente apenas nos resta aguardar.

• Curtir (+1) 1

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Termos de Uso Política de Privacidade Regras