Ir para conteúdo

Error of epic games crashing

Rubixx

Posts Recomendados

So, it's been over 2 months since I've been able to play fortnite, since I formatted my PC, I can't install the game anymore, every time it reaches a certain percentage and crashes, I have to restart the PC and try again, but so far I haven't found any solution, I hope someone can help me here on the forum ?

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 7
  • Criado
  • Última resposta

Mais Ativos no Tópico

Dias Populares

Mais Ativos no Tópico

Dias Populares

• Fundador

@Rubixx Hello good morning! Did you already try to install the game in another drive? Maybe you don't have space enough. 

Antes de perguntar, visite a Wiki GGames | Quer GCoins? Junte-se ao meu Clube

Junta-se ao Telegram Oficial do GGames, lá pode falar de tudo! | Clique aqui

Link para o comentário

• Fundador

@Rubixx Maybe this is a problem with EPIC STORE. Did you try to reinstall this launcher? Or if you have a friend with this game, try to copy the game and move to your computer, maybe work. I've try this before with steam, if i don't want to lost time download again the games.

Antes de perguntar, visite a Wiki GGames | Quer GCoins? Junte-se ao meu Clube

Junta-se ao Telegram Oficial do GGames, lá pode falar de tudo! | Clique aqui

Link para o comentário

6 horas atrás, Rubixx disse:

So, it's been over 2 months since I've been able to play fortnite, since I formatted my PC, I can't install the game anymore, every time it reaches a certain percentage and crashes, I have to restart the PC and try again, but so far I haven't found any solution, I hope someone can help me here on the forum ?

Hi there, when the installer crashes, you get some sort of error code? if so, could you print/paste your screen or inform what code appears to you?

If it simple crashes and close, that's weird...

Anyhow, like @403 - Forbiddeen said above, you could give a shot on a fresh install of EPIC STORE.

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Termos de Uso Política de Privacidade Regras