Ir para conteúdo

Posts Recomendados

• Fundador

Português:

• Suporte para a nova versão 1.2.2 (LEIA todo o tutorial que está dentro do arquivo zip) - Solução para os itens que estava sumindo foi encontrada, novamente, leia o tutorial.
  • Adicionado Pacote de Caçador de Uller

English:

• Support for the new version 1.2.2 (READ the entire tutorial inside the zip file) - Solution for the items that were disappearing was found, again, read the tutorial.
  • Added Ullr's Hunter Pack

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 3 semanas depois...

Thank you to Budabum and yourself for your continued hard work and dedication to this project! Just to clarify, despite there not being a forecasted release date, there will be an update at some point in the future? No rush of course, take all the time you need!

2 minutes ago, Twinception said:

Thank you to Budabum and yourself for your continued hard work and dedication to this project! Just to clarify, despite there not being a forecasted release date, will there be an update at some point in the future? In the rush of course, take all the time you need!

Apologies for the typo, I meant *No rush of course*

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...

Theres already the 1.3.0 CT version around the web, on another of forums.  I'm not going to post links, but, try the link below HAHAHA

Inventory Editor 1.3.0 ... será?

Em 04/08/2021 em 07:12, damian ad disse:

Olá, quando chegará o patch 1.3.0?

Theres already the 1.3.0 CT version around the web, on another of forums.  I'm not going to post links, but, try the link below HAHAHA

Link para o comentário

• Fundador
Em 04/08/2021 em 18:09, Twinception disse:

Thank you to Budabum and yourself for your continued hard work and dedication to this project! Just to clarify, despite there not being a forecasted release date, there will be an update at some point in the future? No rush of course, take all the time you need!

Apologies for the typo, I meant *No rush of course*

Em 04/08/2021 em 20:02, XxJanitorxX disse:

We are grateful for what you do, only sometimes we can get anxious. You're doing great, just keep going!

Em 13/08/2021 em 17:46, everton fernandes disse:

Queria saber se vão faze a atualização do cheat engine pra funciona as coisas da loja  na ultima versão lançada e tambem a ultima expansão que lanço que é a siege of paris?

23 horas atrás, lesly2316 disse:

v 1.3.0

Português:

• Suporte para a nova versão 1.3.0 (LEIA todo o tutorial que está dentro do arquivo zip) - Solução para os itens que estava sumindo foi encontrada, novamente, leia o tutorial.
  • Adicionado Pacote Carlos Magno
  • Adicionado Pacote Jörmungandr
  • Adicionado Traje do Ezio
  • Adicionado Traje do Legado Altaïr

English:

• Support for the new version 1.3.0 (READ the entire tutorial inside the zip file) - Solution for the items that were disappearing was found, again, read the tutorial.
  • Added Charlemagne Pack
  • Added Jormungandr Pack
  • Added Ezio Outfit
  • Added Altaïr Legacy Outfit

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

• Fundador
Em 25/08/2021 em 04:10, everton fernandes disse:

Ta faltando o pacote do lobisomem no cheat engine da versão nova não tem ele.

Adicionado, só baixar novamente.

Em 26/08/2021 em 14:21, Lucas Ascencio disse:

alguem sabe como remove item duplicado?

Mano, ainda não tenho ideia de como fazer, infelizmente.

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

Em 28/08/2021 em 00:08, Load disse:

Adicionado, só baixar novamente.

Mano, ainda não tenho ideia de como fazer, infelizmente.

Consegui depois de muito estresse kkk, queria saber eu usei relativamente muito o cheat ate pegar a excalibur e recursos e level, infelizmente peguei algumas runas mas eu noto em videos que as runas sao amostradas em cima da barra de vida mas quando eu to no meu nao aparece, nao sei se é bugado devido o cheat e ta esse problema ou algum bug que na oadianta por runa que nao vai funcionar

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...
  • Fundador
7 horas atrás, lesly2316 disse:

It stopped working? I logged in today and realize that many things was gone... theres any new CT or way to fix this on way? Or do we keep using the 1.3.0 CT and fix for the newest 1.3.1 patch?

TY!

use this dll file for a while, paste the dll file into the root folder of the game! d3d9.zip

multicolours1.gif

#MakeGGamesGreatAgain

Link para o comentário

• 3 semanas depois...
6 hours ago, HaxxYou said:

Everytime I try to patch file to keep the items it says

"Did not find spot to patch, check AOB"

I've looked this up and seen several people ask this question but no one ever answered them. Could you help?

Same issue, I think the update changed something to the path where the patch is written. I assume it needs the new path to work. Tried correcting it myself, but I have no idea what I'm doing! xD

Link para o comentário

• 3 semanas depois...

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Termos de Uso Política de Privacidade Regras